Tuesday, May 29, 2012

THE CANE (III) -- CANING TO ORGASM




A couple of weeks ago, Ronnie asked if anyone had ever had an orgasm while being spanked.  Most of the individuals who made comments wrote that they had not had that experience.  Personally, I have not either nor have I met someone who has been spanked to orgasm. 

But what about the top? Is it possible to achieve an orgasm while spanking someone?  Yes, it is an enjoyable experience to spank someone and it sends a bolt of excitement through me at times.  But,  spanking someone to orgasm is very different and something I have not considered possible.

I have been spanked by at least one female top who was turned on by the power exchange of spanking a male bottom, but not to the level necessary for an orgasm.  

So, I was amazed when Mistress Nona indicated that she will cane someone until she has an orgasm. In fact, often it is her goal with her playmates to cane them until she achieves one.  B, her demo bottom and playmate, confirmed that she does orgasm from caning him.  Wow!

In my last post, I indicated that many of the students volunteered to practice their cane stroke.   One young lady was a natural.  She immediately hit the mark perfectly and was making the telltale swish sound with each stroke.  At one point, a look of ecstasy took over and she stopped and was taking deep breaths.  With the encouragement of Mistress Nona, she continued and I believe reached orgasm.

There is little or no contact between the top and bottom during a caning, but the sheer thrill of smacking  a bottom with a cane stroke seems to be enough to bring a female to orgasm.  Has anyone else experienced an orgasm while caning or spanking a bottom?

13 comments:

  1. Oh, my! Who knew?

    What a revelation.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hermione,

      I did not even consider the possibility so I was taken by surprise by the young woman's response to caning.

      Hug,
      joey

      Delete
  2. That's absolutely fascinating and amazing.

    There was a time when I could orgasm from mere thoughts, words on a screen, without ever touching myself. Long ago, in the before time.

    I suppose that's somewhat similar... but, wow. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Conina,

      The young woman was breathing heavy and in ecstasy. I have been in subspace a couple of times, but this was an amazing site as each stroke brought her to orgasm.

      Hug,
      joey

      Delete
  3. Very interesting. I've never had that happen myself but can imagine how it would with the psychological thrill canes can bring into play.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lea,

      I fear the cane the most and yet desire to feel its sting. Yes. It does create an emotional thrill.

      Hug,
      joey

      Delete
  4. Fascinating Joey. I would have loved to have been there. Thanks for sharing and the mention.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ronnie,

      It was a thrill to watch.

      Thank you for your comment.

      Hug,
      joey

      Delete
  5. Hi there , in reply to your question concerning orgasms during caning , i have actualy had the experience of that on two occassions when participating with fully consenting adult females; but both were of a deeply masochistic nature and were already strongly arroused befor any strokes were delivered.

    Correction Man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi.

      Thank you for your comment, but this post is not about a bottom achieving orgasm. The female top swinging the cane had the orgasm with no skin to skin physical contact with the male bottom.

      Cheers,
      joey

      Delete
  6. Thanks joey for informing me of my mistake, I enjoy visiting your blog Cheers C..M.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had my first caning this weekend - with a play partner I had just met, nonetheless - and was brought to orgasm through caning alone, no other stimulation. I was shocked (really pleasantly so) because I was NOT expecting it. My caning was a combination if sensual (soft strokes) and stingy, and the two brought my blood to the surface and got my nerve-endings dancing. By the end of the scene, I was moaning into every stroke and had reached light climax with each successive stroke. I had heard about others orgasming from spanking, but had never experienced it. It also relaxed me to the point of near-sleep. I'm a fan and can't wait to be caned again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.